PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP:
CANDIDATES: MUST BE BASED IN PARIS, NYC, LOS ANGELES.
Internship Opportunity: Public Relations Intern • Stagiaire en relations publiques
Company: Dara Senders
Location: NYC & Paris, France
Dara Senders, a size inclusive fashion brand based in Paris, is seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our team as Public Relations Interns. If you have a passion for fashion, a creative mindset, an outgoing vibrant personality, are a go-getter, and have excellent communication skills, this internship offers an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic world of Fashion. This is a remote internship. We are looking for both American & French interns. For American interns, speaking French is a major plus. For French interns, speaking english is mandatory.
•High Organizational Skills a must
•Eagerness to Problem Solve
•Ability to multi-task
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•Attention to detail
•Social Media Skills
•Researching, pulling, & updating media lists
•At least 2 years experience in Public Relations.
•Assist in writing brand documents.
•Creating media & press lists
•Brand out reach to press and media outlets
•Building relationships with press & media.
•Assist in gifting to top-tier editors, celebrities, and influences.
•Commitment: 3-4 days per week
This position will be 100% remote for US interns and a hybrid for French interns. French interns must be based in Paris (Isle de Paris) and MUST be able to come into the office as needed.
• *This is an unpaid internship. School credited can be provided if needed.**
• High Organizational Skills a must
• Eagerness to Problem Solve
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Research experience a plus
• Social Media Skills
• Past PR and events experience preferred.
• Researching, pulling, & updating media lists
• Clip Formatting & Media Tracker
• Fashion week prep
• Assist in writing brand documents
• Blog - Drafting posts, and training on the proper SEO processes
• Assist in gifting to top-tier editors, celebrities, and influences
- Gain valuable experience in PR reputable fashion brand.
- Work closely with Dara Senders and team of professionals who will mentor and guide you throughout the internship.
- Opportunity to contribute creative ideas and see them come to life in real-world marketing campaigns.
- Develop a diverse skill set in PR, digital marketing, social media and brand management.
- Enhance your portfolio with high-quality content and campaigns for a an up and coming brand.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio (if available), and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the position to [email@example.com] Please use the subject line "Your Name - PR Internship Application."
INFLUENCER & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP:
CANDIDATES: MUST BE BASED IN PARIS, NYC, LOS ANGELES.
We are looking for INFLUENCER & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNS who are passionate, hardworking, detail-oriented, and creative thinkers who love all things Paris and NYC, love creating beautiful and fashionable content and enjoy networking and interacting with influencers and content creators to join our team.
*This internship is unpaid so candidates must be able to receive academic credit.
*This internship is currently remote with the occasional day working on location.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Available at least 2-3 days a week.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly reliable, punctual, with time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong communication and time management skills all done with a positive go-getter attitude. great at working independently but also good at coordinating with a team
- Excellent writing and oral communication and presentation skills
- A deep love, interest and knowledge of the fashion industry with a sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of style.
- A passion and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and content creation on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter (Pinterest is a plus) and is also knowledgeable & passionate about social media influencers, and content creators.
- Great photography and videography skills to create captivating and creative on brand and high-quality visual content.
- Have access to a computer / laptop with reliable access to the internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must be able to receive academic credit
- *BONUS* Have interned in PR, influencer marketing, social media, at a contemporary/luxury brand and/ or with a background in communications, journalism or digital media.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create captivating and creative on brand and high-quality social media content.
- Assist with the execution of social media campaigns.
- Attend any events or design meetings Dara may need you to document for social media content.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company on various social media websites.
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Support design and sales team with and at live and online events.
INFLUENCER MARKETING RESPONIBILITIES
- Research and communicate with new faces and voices to expand community network.
- Work with Dara Senders to identify content creators for seasonal product gifting and help facilitate projects
- Ideate and help execute influencer gifting initiatives timed to product launches and current events
- Continuously track and monitor industry changes to keep media and influencer database relevant.
- Coordinate messengers and shipping logistics for samples.
**The intern will be comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts, developing content to inform, educate and engage the brand’s audience to increase awareness and achieve marketing goals. An exceptional candidate will have a working knowledge of the major content management systems and social media analytics, and be experienced in running targeted ads on social media sites.
Dara Senders – American/French Women’s Wear size inclusive brand is looking for star interns with experience in SEO to accelerate our SEO presence on our website and social media platforms. You will work hands on in managing the SEO integration, execution, and analysis.
- Learn and perform on-page SEO tasks such as keyword research analysis for effective website content strategy and recommendations.
- Learn technical SEO and ensuring that the website meets the requirements of modern search engines.
- Proactively keep pace with SEO trends and developments.
The right intern will come to the table with a vast knowledge of technical and content optimization techniques and how to improve search visibility and increase keyword rankings and visibility. We are hopeful you will learn tremendously and create new techniques in order to grow your knowledge of SEO marketing that brings us both successes. This internship is remote with weekly calls with Dara to go over objectives and strategies.
The successful candidate will be fast learner, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with an interest and past experience in digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
Other highly valued skills include:
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing, web development, or related field
Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly reliable, punctual, with time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong communication and time management skills all done with a positive go-getter attitude. great at working independently but also good at coordinating with a team.
- Excellent writing and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Coursework and/or practical experience in SEO marketing Experience communicating across diverse and cross functional teams
- Knowledge of Excel & Shopify and the fashion industry is highly preferred.
When you join Dara Senders, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated always. As our intern you will always be at the table and be very hands on in department you work in. You are part of our team no matter the stage of your position and have the opportunity to make a difference within our company. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are passionate about our customers and their brand experience and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. We can’t wait for you to join Dara Senders!
We look forward to receiving your internship application and having you part of our fun, passionate and hardworking team.